ICO
Forum   [ÖFFENTLICH] Member   Allgemeines
Lester Hayes Jersey
liny195
Rank 3

42 Beiträge
14.09.2018, 11:33 zitieren  
It’s not that Dez Bryant is without interest. Instead Chris Conley Jersey , the star receiver is patiently waiting “for the perfect fit, a winning organization and a team willing to do a one-year, prove it deal,”
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports.
Bryant is willing to wait until the start of training camp to find a new home, per Rapoport, barring a major injury of a player at the position during
OTAs or mandatory minicamps.
Several teams have called with interest in Bryant.
Bryant turned down the Ravens’ multi-year offer soon after the Cowboys released him, preferring a one-year deal.
The Cowboys released Bryant, saving them $8 million against the salary cap.
Bryant Chase Allen Jersey , 29, has not had a 1,000-yard season since 2014, and he has gone 23 games without a 100-yard game.
For better or for worse, Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson is an expert when it comes to knowing what the NHL
looks for when punishing someone for a dangerous hit, and he thinks Tampa Bay
Lightning defenseman Anton Stralman could be in trouble.
Wilson, who served a three-game suspension earlier this postseason, spoke out about the way Stralman slammed him into the glass in the first period of what
turned into a 4-2 victory for Tampa Bay over Washington in Game 3 of the Eastern
Conference final on Tuesday night.
Stralman was sent to the penalty box for boarding on the play.
”It’s a vulnerable position. There’s no doubt there’s contact with my head. If I’m wearing a helmet from five years ago David Sharpe Jersey , I think I’m probably unconscious. So we’ll see what they say,” Wilson said, referring to the possibility of the league’s department of
player safety reviewing the matter.
On the play, Wilson was facing the glass not too far from the Capitals’ bench when Stralman hit him from behind. Wilson dropped to the ice and put his right
glove to his helmet.
After the game, which allowed the Lightning to cut their series deficit to 2-1, Wilson talked about the ”goose egg on the side of my head” and
acknowledged, ”It took me a little bit to collect myself.”
He said the hit included ”everything I’ve heard all year: He sees (jersey) numbers for a good amount of time, and he elevates through the back of my
shoulder and head.”
Capitals coach Barry Trotz referred to those as ”red flags Harrison Butker Jersey ,” and added, ”I understand where Tom’s coming from, no question.”
”That’s a lot of `don’ts’ for me. From what they’ve been telling me, that’s a lot of `don’ts.’ If I make that hit, 100 percent I’m probably sitting out. So
we’ll see. It’s playoffs. It’s an intense time of year,” Wilson said. ”I don’t
think he’s a malicious player, at all. But it’s a pretty dangerous hit. I think
a lot of people will say that.”
The game was scoreless at the time of that hit, but Tampa Bay would go on to take a 3-0 lead en route to the victory. Wilson thought that Stralman’s play
might have set a tone that affected the way play went.
”(When) someone gets run from behind Anthony Barr Jersey , for the next couple shifts, you might be a little more tentative coming back for pucks,” Wilson said. ”We’ve got to play through it.
There’s going to be emotion.”
Senior vice president of player safety George Parros was at Tuesday’s game. During the season, Parros and Wilson met for about an hour to go over video
clips of various hits so the player could understand what the league is watching
for.
During Washington’s elimination of two-time reigning Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh in the second round of the playoffs, Wilson missed three games after
breaking Penguins rookie Zach Aston-Reese’s jaw in a violent collision.
Wilson also was forced to sit out two preseason games following a late hit on an opponent, then was suspended for the first four games of the regular season
for boarding a player shortly after his return.

Deandre Ayton Jersey
You must login or register to use the forum.